Leta i den här bloggen

måndag 30 september 2024

Scared and alone inside a dark closet


Questions without answers

In my stupid little head I'm fooling myself

I was waiting for someone, anyone, to save me

I thought everyone knew understood

It was so visible so obvious

The violence, the fear, all of the dark secrets

All the dirty, disgusting games, the disease inside those walls

I'm still there trapped in my past

They stole my childhood my life I'm still trapped inside the closet

I'm still the little boy trying to escape myself

But I never got out, I never broke free

I never grew up, I never learned how to live

I died right then and there, scared and alone inside a dark closet

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!