Leta i den här bloggen

söndag 29 september 2024

I know reality hurts but you could have saved me


Are you better off lying and denying!

You continue to pretend that nothing happened.

Just keeps shoving it down my throat!!. Every damn time you open your mouth

You say it can't be true!! It never happened!! That I'm lying!!

Open your damn eyes and see reality!

Look what this life has done to me

Understand that I was both raped, sexually abused, physically and mentally abused

I'm not the one living in denial! It's you!!

So emotionally cold apathetic and heartless!

So blinded by your own truth! You are well aware of everything!

You are such a fucking coward! you wouldn't even dare admit the truth

Because in your world you were always the victim

So blind and twisted in your sick little mind you closed your eyes and watched me die


One two three! I know you know it's all true!! I can't forgive or forget everything you did to me

I know reality hurts but you could have saved me

But instead you closed your eyes and threw me out

Karama is a bitch and now it's killing you

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!