Leta i den här bloggen

torsdag 28 januari 2021

You were the trigger who started it all!


I tried so hard to hold everything together

But they hit me from all directions

They stabbed me in the back, kicked me to the ground

They spread lies, false accusations called me a monster

A suicidal freak That was just the beginning

Of all the things they said about me, they blamed me

I was the problem, the solution the simple sacrifice

They judged me for their failure, I became the scapegoat

A simple victim in a web of lies and betrayal

The worst part is that he lost everything

They call themselves family and look you in the eye and lie and lie

How can they even say that I was going to take his and my own life

I'm not you nothing like you,

So what gave you the right to open your mouth

To ruin someone else's life with false words and sick lies

You gave them the bullet and ruined a life

You were the trigger who started it all!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!