Leta i den här bloggen

söndag 17 januari 2021

Can you see the real me?


Can anyone see me

The real me the one I am the one I have always been

The injured soul the wounded boy who never grew up

Somewhere along the way I got lost I never found the way back

I got stuck in a life with false friends and shattered dreams

I was thrown into a world I was alone, and vulnerable

i had no one but myself it was just me myself and i

I was not ready to face the world I was not ready for a life alone

I was just a child from a broken home So can you really see the real me!!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!