Leta i den här bloggen

fredag 13 november 2020

It has been a lifetime of shame!!


To constantly feel that you do not fit in anywhere

To always copy and adapt to others to blend in

Reduce one's own self to become invisible and disappear into the crowd

The feeling of sacrificing one's own identited and personality Just to fit in

To live a life behind a mask a character a copy of others

To constantly try to hide and control my own identity

To always lock in all emotions all thoughts just to be normal

To live a charade play a game you do not want to play

It scares me how it's never been okay to be me

It scares me to realize how much damage my childhood has done

And how it has affected my whole life I lost myself my identited all trust,

In some sick way, the shame is so deep that I still says I'm sorry because I'm me

It has been a lifetime of shame that never ends

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!