Leta i den här bloggen

lördag 7 november 2020

I'm just one of millions of others who struggle day in and day out!!


To be invisible not to be seen.

The feeling of constantly being stigmatized and misjudged

The creeping discomfort of abandonment.

The feeling of constantly being branded misjudged and declared an idiot.

The feeling of hopelessness that constantly haunts me.

The constant feeling that nothing they say is true

I have heard so many different answers to the same problem

And each time it leads to a new disease

I get confused it hurts to hear all the hurtful words

Deep down, I know that nothing is true, I am not a disease

All problems all diagnoses fall back to my autism

It is sad but true that the lack of knowledge destroys human lives

I'm just one of millions of others who struggle day in and day out

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!