Leta i den här bloggen

torsdag 5 november 2020

They create more anxiety more stress!!


When all batteries have long since run out.

You stand on your knees trying to be strong.

You fight day and night without getting anywhere

You walk around in circles, afraid of losing what is left.

Fighting against a goal that feels impossible to achieve.

But the fear takes over too easily. and everything is repeated again

When trust is lacking and words disappear

They do not see a difference between my autism and anxiety

There is a part of me nothing I can change or alter

They do not see or understand that this is the downside of being autistic

They judge give me diagnosis after diagnosis.

They do not understand that they create more anxiety more stress

Which is the last thing I need I already have constant anxiety

Thanks to their lack of understanding

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!