Leta i den här bloggen

onsdag 11 november 2020

You have no idea. It never gets better it never gets simpler!!


Avoid the first blow! No victory. Equally lost equally confused. Still do not understand what is happening. Can not in my wildest thoughts see what is waiting around the corner. I do not understand. I hear everyone's words, everything they say. Empty words without meaning so cold and hurtful. They cut me, they hurt me, I try to explain, I try to make everyone understand. That none of this is true, none of it is true. What you ask of me. Is not something I can do! Ask me not to lie Ask me not to even try to explain something I do not understand or can not. So lost and confused in a society that does not understand or accept differences. I stand on my knees. A miracle that I even have the strength to fight on. Every day is a battle against the clock time is running out. How do I make them understand. Get them to listen. To see that this path will only aggravate an already bad situation. Do not know if I should laugh or cry. What is requested of me, I will teach him to understand !!. Is just all I can not or do not understand myself! So why the hell are you not locking me up! I'm not social I'm not a herd of animals I do not sit in a cage. I do not work your standards I do not think like you. I can not adapt, I can not lock in who I am to function in what everyone sees as normal. you can not try to be something you are not to fit in it only does more harm than good. We are humans, not animals that can be locked up. Practice reprogramming. Change or change to perform your tricks. Forced to situations and environments, Places premises, jobs. People too many things that are normal for you. We are human individuals we have feelings. See us hear us learn to understand. Do not force us to become something we can never become. Where is humanity, where is the right to be different. Those damn words. It gets easier and better the more you practice:rs Go to hell you have no idea. It never gets better it never gets simpler. It just gets more manageable. There are so many factors that affect sleep How much. The more the woe everything gets. So do not say those fucking words Because you will never understand.What it really is like to be or have Autism

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!