Leta i den här bloggen

tisdag 17 november 2020

What gives you the right to play Russian roulette with my son's life!!!


How dare you!!

Hide the truth and lie

How can you live with yourself with a clear conscience

How can you sleep at nigh!!t Who the hell are you?

You exploit children for your own sake

I know the truth I'm not an idiot

And yet you continue to claim that everything is okay

When even a doctor says you have both faults and shortcomings

So how the hell can you treat children this way

What gives you the right to play Russian roulette with my son's life

I know the truth and the truth will come out

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!