Leta i den här bloggen

söndag 29 november 2020

The reptile brain takes over RUN RABBIT RUN!


I'm lying on the floor in millions of pieces!

A broken puzzle shattered, crushed.

I see the pieces floating around changing shape.

I see dark silhouettes fragments of my life.

I see everything, experience everything over and over again.

This is no dream no fantasy no illusion!

A life a journey through hell and back.

Constantly chased constantly on the run.

Every instinct every nerve at full stretch. Constant readiness!

Every sound every movement. Triggers the survival instinct

The reptile brain takes over RUN RABBIT RUN!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!