Leta i den här bloggen

söndag 8 november 2020

I wish this was not true!!


So many wasted years

A nightmare journey an eternal struggle to be heard

To make someone open their eyes and understand

Have taken so much shit from everything and everyone

Been humiliated offended by everything and everyone

Why can no one admit their own faults and shortcomings

That their lack of knowledge and understanding is the problem

Is it really that easy to lie for your own sake?

That you do not even care who or what you hurt along the way

Is it really that easy to crush and ruin someone's life

Without even taking responsibility for their own actions

Why is it so damn easy for people to cover up their mistakes

I'm not the one who created this situation, it's not my fault

The error is yours and due to your lack of understanding and acceptance

Everything you have created is everything you say you want to change

And still you do not understand that autism is the fundamental factor

So open your eyes and see that your lack of knowledge is the problem!

It scares me that children are locked up because of their autism

That today's society still believes that it is possible to change or cure

It scares me to see how big the lack of knowledge is about autism

It scares me to see with my own eyes how badly you are treated

I wish this was not true but it is the reality it is the way it is

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!