Leta i den här bloggen

fredag 27 november 2020

The choice is simply time to sacrifice myself again!!


I need something!

I do not have time to give myself a minute to stop. I have to think!

So give me an hour a month a year. Wishful thinking there is no time there is no stop.

Everything slips out of my hands. I lose my grip I lose control of my emotions

split and divided into 2. Two ways two lives so little time!

On with the mask again !! Try to shut down all emotions and thoughts

Put me in the back seat bow and pray. Play a game I do not want to play.

For one of us must survive! I must be able to fight for my son's right to a normal life

So the choice is simply time to sacrifice myself again. Here we go again!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!