Leta i den här bloggen

torsdag 12 november 2020

It is extremely hurtful to be constantly humiliated because you are who you are!!


Why I'm terrified

Why am I afraid to aggravate something that can not be worse than it is

Why am I afraid that the truth will hit me back?

That they will turn everything around and put the blame on me

It is not easy when you do not have the ability to communicate

When you are so stressed out that nothing works

To sit in a room where you know that everyone thinks that everything is my fault

The pressure of even being there becomes unbearable

Anxiety fear takes over: They do not see me they only see what they want to see

They do not understand that all this is due to my so-called disability

The things that have been said about me are both offensive and degrading

If I were all that they claim I am, I would be imprisoned for life

I'm not afraid of the world I have never locked or harmed my own child

I have never broken in my parenting, I have not locked in and isolated him from the outside world

I'm no monster no maniac I've done everything and more

I have seen his progress seen when everything turns around

So many times. But only to fall and collapse again

It is true but sad that no one took it seriously

Just because I was the only one who saw the great progress

You have never listened!! because of and your threats that created all the problems

Time and time again, I  had to start over Find new entrances to reach him, 

Get him to open up and let someone in again  because of the mistakes of others

I have fought day in and day out year after year where no one has understood or realized 

I am the one who has constantly done everything Except everything day claim I did

It is extremely hurtful to be constantly humiliated because you are who you are

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!