Leta i den här bloggen

torsdag 12 november 2020

See him understand him accept him as he is!!


It's funny that you have to ask the same question 3 times

To get the truth and a correct answer to a simple question

That a person who is responsible for ensuring the well-being of my son

In every way he tried to avoid answering what his rights were

I can not put together all the pieces I do not understand

How a person who works daily to protect and help children

Indirectly destroys a child's life. Due to the fact that they think I am lacking in everything.

He should not have to suffer because of a lack of understanding

You can judge me, blame everything on me But do not punish my son

Due to that!! see him understand him accept him as he is

He's a wonderful person so please do not destroy him

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!