Leta i den här bloggen

torsdag 5 november 2020

If it does not work, there are 1000 more !!


Literally physically ill from stress

The constantly rising anxiety so restless and confused

I get no answers no explanation! Just total silence

A week later still nothing! Still staring at the fucking phone

No follow-up !! Just trying to accept that they do not care

It's always the same! White lies promise that are never fulfilled

What if I were suicidal I really do not understand how they think

Have repeatedly tried to explain that antidepressants never worked

That it just makes everything increase. So fucking tired of no one listening or hearing what you're trying to say.

Instead, you are humiliated and declared an idiot

Take your medicine bow and pray! I know what you need

Listen to me !! If you get sick from one, we will cure you with another

And if it does not work, there are 1000 more !!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!