Leta i den här bloggen

söndag 22 november 2020

You were the ones who ruined his life!!


Thanks to you, he has got bacterial fear

Thanks to you, he has developed a self-harming behavior

Thanks to you, he is suicidal and terrified

And you still blame me !! For everything you have created and done

It was a physical assault that started it all and I told you so

I said clearly that you have to stop and rethink and find another way

Instead, you wanted to start all over again, repeat everything again!

I asked if you know what the definition of insanity is

To repeat the same thing over and over again and expect a different result

And you made it very clear that I had nothing to say about it

Even though I said I was not okay with him staying at that school

Which literally triggered everything from the start

And after that nothing worked and you put the blame on me

Then began the threats of coercion that only increased his strees and anxiety

Instead of giving him a chance, you just made everything worse

It's pretty painful that you do not understand !! That you were the ones who ruined his life

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!