Leta i den här bloggen

onsdag 18 november 2020

Where has honesty gone? How can you lie?


What the hell is wrong with people!

There is no honesty among them, no compassion

How can they say that can affect or do anything

That it is the social services that decide

I believed that all human beings have a duty to protect a child from harm

How fucking stupid can you be if you see a child suffer

Day in and day out and claiming that you can do nothing

Where has honesty gone? How can you lie?

When you all know he's not feeling well, he is suicidal

And he just wants to come home! Which is his right

You deny him his freedom and claim that he is there of his own free will

And still you say you do not know but I have said it a thousand times before

So why the hell are you not listening !! But I guess I already know

That you do everything to keep him away from me

Without even taking into account that he just breaks more and more

So where is humanity when the social services can do as they please

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!