Leta i den här bloggen

tisdag 17 november 2020

The social services have become the abusers!!


My son has broken down

Because of your constant threats

And you blame me for your mistakes

You're violating his rights and this is not right

You play a game with a child's life and literally ruin his life

Your duties are to protect children from being abused

Now it is you who are exploiting him, violating his rights

Something is wrong when the social services have become the abusers!!

I feel sick! That what they blame me for is exactly what they do and it is literally child abuse

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!