Leta i den här bloggen

onsdag 18 november 2020

Before it's too late !!



I really do not know what to do

Should I go get him home and increase his anxiety

he is terrified that the social services will make things even worse

That he will be trapped in their claws until he is 21

But how can it get worse than it already is there is only one thing that can make it worse

And I do not even want to think about it !! It scares me

That he is so terrified because of all the threats

That he exposes himself to daily anxiety and fear

Because he is terrified of the social services

So what should I do I do not want to create more anxiety and stress for him

I wish I had a car then he would already be here

It is not easy when you do not have the ability to get there

In one way or another, I have to get him out of there

Before it's too late !!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!