Leta i den här bloggen

onsdag 11 november 2020

It's just weird that my words always backfire and are used against me!!


It's weird

I really do not understand

Not even my wildest thoughts get a grip on it

How do you deal with constantly being misunderstood

That everything you say is misinterpreted where it is not possible to communicate

How can a word, a sentence, be transformed into something completely different

How can anyone claim that their misinterpretation is what I have said

How can never become a yes I really do not understand !!

How can everything that has been said, be distorted and changed into something completely different

is it really that hard to understand something so simple

It's just weird that my words always backfire and are used against me

Thank you social services for ruining people's lives !!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!