Leta i den här bloggen

fredag 6 november 2020

The truth may hurt, but lies do more harm than good!!


Day in and day out

Just waiting for response information

Days have become weeks still nothing

Not knowing creates unnecessary anxiety

Which is the last thing I need

It just creates more stress more over thinking

I just lose more trust in everything and everyone

I do not understand why people say things they do not mean

What is the meaning of white lies Do not understand

A lie is a lie whether it is white or not

Why say something you do not mean.

I do not want to hear do not need to hear lies

So why can't people just be honest

The truth may hurt, but lies do more harm than good

Even if it's just a little white lie, it hurts

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!