Leta i den här bloggen

torsdag 12 november 2020

They have taken away his freedom, his rights by avoiding the truth!!


Offensive lies offensive words humiliated and misunderstood

Because of me because of my autism

They do everything to keep my son away from his home

I do not understand I do not understand any of this

No one seems to understand or see how bad he feels

Or it's me again, I'm used to constantly having to take all the shit for everything

That's the story of my life was always an easy victim

Guess that's how it is when you are different

It's so easy to blame the odd and weird person

But it is not right to punish a child because of someone else

Worst of all, no one has explained anything or been honest

They have manipulated him and avoided diminishing him

No one responsible either at the home where he is placed

Or his so-called contact person has explained to him or to me

What rights he has it scares me to see how to treat children with autism

Have just now after 6 months found out the truth

And it hurts that you have deliberately avoided explaining that he has been able to go home when he wanted to

And no one has told or told him anything about it

Even though he has constantly shown and said that he just wants to go home

So indirectly they have violated and taken his rights to decide for himself

They have taken away his freedom, his rights by avoiding the truth

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!