Leta i den här bloggen

måndag 16 november 2020

Do not diminish what he feels Especially since he is suicidal!!


It is both offensive and insulting

Hearing someone say that it is not visible

I have heard it so many times that I can not stand the word

No you can not see into my brain or body

You do not see the strees or the inner anxiety

You can not see the chaos that is constantly going on

So open your eyes listen to what he says

Do not say that it is not visible or noticeable how bad he feels

Do not diminish what he feels and expresses over and over again

It is not okay to assume that he is exaggerating how physically ill he feels

Especially since he is suicidal

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!