Leta i den här bloggen

tisdag 17 november 2020

I know how terrified and anxious he is!!


It would be nice to sleep for a while

Let the anxiety and stress stop for a second

It would be nice to know that he is safe and well

But it is only a dream a wish there is no rest

There is nothing that calms the inner anxiety

When I know how terrified and anxious he is

This is a parent's worst nightmare !!

Not being able to protect one's own child, not even being able to be there

Not being able to calm down gives security and love when it is needed most

I'm dying inside !! But I can 't give up. I'm the only one he has

Who is constantly fighting for him

It is not easy to fight alone against an army! But I'm not going to lie down and give up

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!