Leta i den här bloggen

tisdag 24 november 2020

Blood is not thicker than water!!

 



You asked me to make a choice!

And to do what's best for me

And the truth is !! Is that the best thing for me is to erase you from my life

I do not need to hear understand! It is you who needed to listen and understand

But it's always the same!! You hear what you want to hear !

You claim that you do not remember And that it has never happened !!

You say I'm lying !! That I was never sexually exploited physically and mentally abused

I do not need you !! I never needed you I will never need you!

I do not need the nightmares the constant anxiety, the flashbacks that you constantly trigger

So thanks for absolutely nothing I'm done I'm over it

You are all just a fading memory! Family means nothing nothing at all!!

 I tried to extend a hand to get your help to help my son! But you turn it against me as you always do and you blame me for everything

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!