Leta i den här bloggen

söndag 29 november 2020

This is a legacy no one deserves!!


All I got was the only thing I learned !!

Where violence solves everything! That love and hate are one and the same

That sex and violence go hand in hand. 

That emotions and empathy are something that does not exist 

Where security and trust is to be silent, bow and pray

That the only way to survive was to emotionally shut down

To live in hell and never know where or how the monster will strike again

This is what I learned was normal I never understood that there was anything else

Than physical and mental abuse !! This is a legacy no one deserves

I just wish someone had dared to take me away from the living hell I had to grow up in




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!