Leta i den här bloggen

onsdag 11 november 2020

I have never will never accept this!!


I'm just getting more confused

Lack of information constantly minimized

Lack of communication and understanding

How can it be so difficult to understand a simple sentence

I was extremely clear that I will never sign

That I will never be okay with him being moved

I have never will never accept this

So how the hell can you say I gave you my consent?

How can you say that my son gave you an okay?

When he literally threatened to take his life

Thanks to you, he has broken down abandoned and suicidal

And you still think it's good for him

To be in a place where he does not feel safe

Where is humanity going?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!