Leta i den här bloggen

lördag 7 november 2020

I'm well aware of what the problem is and it's not me!!


Waking up with the suites from yesterday!

Shaking legs no strength I try to get up.

My head throbs my whole body aches

No balance no coordination the heart beats double beats.

Heavy breathing blurred vision. Lack of energy

legs that can barely carry me I am so physically drained !!

That I can barely stand, there is no energy left

So tired of trying to be understood

When still no one listens or hears what you are trying to say

Where everyone always tries to explain to me 

That what I feel how I think what creates my anxiety

That I do not understand myself  that I'm wrong

I probably understand more about myself than anyone else

I'm well aware of what the problem is and it's not me

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!