Leta i den här bloggen

fredag 13 november 2020

It has become impossible for me to open up!!


When one thought leads to another

When a chain reaction triggers everything

Everything comes back at once, all emotions, all memories

An explosion of flashbacks where everything is repeated again

Too much too fast !! I do not even have time for my own feelings

I just want to scream, cry let go of everything !! but I can not

It's been a part of me for far too long

But I had to shut down all emotions to survive

That it has become impossible for me to open up

As soon as someone approaches get too close

I shut down the switch and become the person I created

All just to avoid the fear of not being able to deal with everything that bubbles under the surface

So scared of the last piece of the puzzle that is the only thing that can make the nightmares end

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!