Leta i den här bloggen

fredag 27 november 2020

I am autistic not a disease !!


I no longer know what is true.

Everyone says different things that mean nothing

Everything I hear is incomprehensible and it makes no sense att all

Everyone says how they want me to be. that I need to change my behavior and adapt

Everyone says you can if you want to. Can what change all that I am?

So lost in my thoughts. So confused So damn tired of all the words everyone's judgmental looks.

What are they trying to say what do they want what the hell do they mean.

Just a bunch of words that mean nothing, Yes I know yes I understand!

it has no significance att all !! So understand me see me !!

I'm not like you I do not work like you. I can not become something I am not

I know what's true! I know who I am and always have been. So please see the real me !! 

And try to understand that what you ask of me is something that can never be

I am autistic not a disease !! So understand it is not me who needs to change and accept it is you !!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!