Leta i den här bloggen

söndag 8 november 2020

All living beings are unique and different!!


Am I that different?

I wonder if it is not others who are

I can accept and try to understand others

So why can I not get the same respect

Just because I see things differently than you

Doesn't mean I'm stupid or weird

It is not fair or okay to be mocked and humiliated

Because of something you can not change

So why do I always have to be the one to adapt

Why am I constantly forced to change something I cannot

is it so hard to understand that I am who I am

Maybe I'm different! But to me you are different

So what's the difference why it's not okay

I just wonder why people have such a hard time understanding

That all living beings are unique and different

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!