Leta i den här bloggen

söndag 22 november 2020

And yet you see no signs of suicide!!


It's weird that I'm the one who lacks everything

Is the only one who always brings out everything you miss

How can you not notice that a child cuts himself and injures himself

Even though I have repeatedly said that he is suicidal

You continue to say that you do not see any signs and that the risk is low

How fucking blind are you all the signs are right in front of you

He has locked himself in his room, he no longer takes care of his hygiene

He neither eats nor sleeps properly. He has constant anxiety

So many signs so clearly so easy to see and understand

And yet you see no signs of suicide!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!