Leta i den här bloggen

lördag 14 november 2020

So listen and learn !! Before you judge someone!!



You claim that I have isolated him

That I locked him in that I am terrified of the outside world

You say that I need care around the clock, you indirectly claim that I lack everything

You suggest that I am mentally incapable of even taking care of myself

You have turned my words against me without understanding what I was trying to say

You're made everything sound like I'm mentally insane

I have autism and I tried to explain the need for my own time

To recover process and sort everything. Everyone impresses all the new information

I do not think you understand how much energy everything takes

That you need time to process everything shuts out all external impressions to recharge

If you do not get your own time and rest for recovery

Then you crash and burn and the stress takes over and it does not slow down until everything is over

That's how it is to be autistic !! And you claim that it is isolation

There is a big difference between having a need for your own time to recover than being isolated

So before you judge someone with autism, take the time to educate yourself about autism

Do not assume that what you think and feel is the same as someone with autism

And even if you know an autistic person it don't mean that they all works in the same way

So listen and learn !! Before you judge someone

One more thing I can differentiate between him and me But can you understand the difference between being autistic or not being

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!