Leta i den här bloggen

torsdag 26 november 2020

Is that what you think responsibility means?


To hear you mention the word responsibility!

Makes me feel sick !! You who mentally abused me!

You who have beaten me! You who took my childhood from me

Took my innocence away from me saying I was useless

Not even your child! You who constantly abused everyone

You who always used violence and physical abuse

To hear you say the word responsibility !! You who literally threw me out at the age of 13

Forced me to live with the person who raped me !!

I was sexually abused mentally abused from the age of 3

I was so terrified I screamed constantly and refused to go out

And no one helped me especially not you !!

And this is what you think responsibility means.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!