Leta i den här bloggen

måndag 16 november 2020

The social services ignore his well-being this is not okay!!


I need to find a new way

I do not know how but I have to keep trying

I'm the only one fighting for him trying to get his voice heard

But every time you try, it's like talking to a wall

They never listen, they do not hear what I'm trying to say

They only hear what they want to hear !! They do not listen to listen

They only listen to answer and it leads nowhere

They have already judged me in advance. So what I take up is not taken seriously

But there must be a way, there must be someone who can give him a voice

Someone who listens takes his words seriously, someone who understands him

He needs to feel safe and understood this is not acceptable

That the social services ignore his well-being this is not okay

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!