Leta i den här bloggen

måndag 16 november 2020

I should not have to apologize for being who I am!!


Why do I try why do I fight?

When Nobody hears or understands my words.

Everything goes wrong no matter how hard you try,

To make them see and understand Empty words without meaning

The same word is repeated over and over again. Yes I know yes I understand.

I understand what you are saying but I still do not understand

I do not think in the way I do not work that way

But at least I'm trying to understand you so why can not you do the same

I'm not an idiot, I'm not crazy. I do not live in a fantasy.

Everything I feel, everything I think, everything I see is real.

See me as I am understand me accept me as I am.

It is my world my reality. It's my feelings, my thoughts

So do not judge me just because you do not understand me

It's my thoughts, my feelings. It's me it's my reality my world.

Let me live, do not take the little that is left, do not crush my world. 

Do not tear up the world I once loved to live in.

Because we live in the same world, even though I see it in a different way

I should not have to apologize for being who I am!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!