Leta i den här bloggen

lördag 21 november 2020

You do not even give him a chance to express himself!!


It hurts!!

To always be minimized criticized

Accused of not being good enough lacking in everything

I have done everything myself without support or help

I have supported encouraged motivated helped him in every way

I have been his voice his security I have fought for his rights

I've done all the things you say I have not done.

I was the only one he had the only one who did not abandon him

The only one who stuck around and never betrayed or gave up

I may not have the social skills but it's part of my autism

All you saw was my anxiety and strees which are also part of autism

You claim that you can not see the differences in what is my or my son's problem

It only proves the lack of understanding and knowledge

For our problematic is one and the same !! We both are autistic!!

So what you are saying is that I am lacking in everything because of my Autism

And the only thing I've ever done is be the best father I could ever be

I may not fit into the picture of how you think it should be

But that image is me and it's all because of Autism

So what you're telling me is that because of my disability I'm not good enough

What do you think it sends for signals to a child who is just like me

To be told that it is not okay to work and be who he is

That the one he trusts and wants to live with The only one who is still fighting for him is lacking in everything

Who is constantly trying to get his son's own words and voice to be heard and understood

The only one who gave him everything you say I did not do

I'm not the one who has not listened, it's you you never gave him a chance

Not even now are you listening to him and you still think you know what is best for him

Without even giving him a chance to express himself

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!