Leta i den här bloggen

tisdag 17 november 2020

They can do exactly what they want without consequences!!


I'm scared!

I do not know what to do

There is really no one who can help him

Worst of all, he has no one to talk to

And that no one listens or takes his words seriously

He does not have the ability to express himself to bring out what he feels

He needs someone to help him communicate

Someone who makes his social secretary understand how serious the situation is

He needs someone to take care of his well-being

It's scary that what he says is ignored and swept under the rug

It's scary that they do not take responsibility and take his mental state seriously

It scares me that they ignore everything I say and tell

Even though a doctor has expressed his concern about the place where they placed him

As I have repeatedly pointed out to the social services

There really is no safety net and that scares me

How a social service does not benefit a child's welfare

And that they can do exactly what they want without consequences

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!