Leta i den här bloggen

lördag 14 november 2020

I really don't understand how people work or think!!


I'm trying to understand

How do they think what are they trying to do?

why exposing a child who everyone knows does not feel well

Why continue to force him to be in a place where he is not safe

I can not understand it is completely incomprehensible

I do not understand that it is considered the best for him

How can the best thing for him be to live in a place where he does not feel safe

A place where even a doctor says has flaws and shortcomings.

That they do not have the competence to care for him

And they still think it's the best thing for him

I really don't understand how people work or think!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!