Leta i den här bloggen

lördag 7 november 2020

So many unanswered questions!!


So many questions so many ?

Empty promises empty words. Words against words.

Where no one wants to take responsibility

Where no one listens or understands.

Trapped in a system that does not work.

Tossed from one to the other

I just want to be able to control my own life.

But I'm just a piece of paper that is sent here and there

Where no one even seems to care that I'm even real

Are we all just a piece of paper in the eyes of others

Are we all just slaves under the structure of a society

Where the strong eat, the weak.

So many unanswered questions

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!