Leta i den här bloggen

måndag 30 november 2020

I will never be free from demons of my past!!


Broken again !! 

I know where I'm going !! I know what's going on !! 

I have walked on these dark paths without light without future. So many times before 

I do not live in the present !! I'm trapped inside a nightmare from my past 

I live with constant flashbacks !! Where all the nightmares of all the years of physical and mental abuse happen over and over again. 

There is no beginning, no end to this nightmare !! I can not escape or hide. 

I will never be free from demons of my past that are constantly chasing me.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!