Leta i den här bloggen

onsdag 4 november 2020

It scares me that people can not accept something they do not understand!!


It scares me

That people are so narrow-minded

That they cannot see, hear or understand

It scares me! To see the lack of knowledge

The lack of understanding and acceptance

How can a doctor in today's societies not know

That there is nothing that cures or removes autism

There is no medicine or magic pill

It scares me that people can not accept something they do not understand

It is not a disease it does not disappear

I may not fit the norm that is considered normal

But I'm a person I have feelings just like you

And it scares me to see the lack of understanding in today's society

And it does not matter who or what you are

We all deserve to be accepted for who we are

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!