Leta i den här bloggen

måndag 23 november 2020

For what is written is their truth!!


It's funny to be judged in advance

That no one sees who you are !! You never get a chance

You are just a paper where the words are distorted and give a false image

I have been thrown in and out of healthcare all my life misunderstood and misdiagnosed

It's scary when looking for answers !! why am I not like another why do I not fit in

Why do I not understand others why everyone thinks in such a strange way.

Why do I not work among people messy environments

And all you heard was year after year you are depressed.

Take a pill and and everything will be fine. You need to get out !! be among people.

Everything I tried to say I can not! I need to rest !! Shut out the world to be left alone to recover and process

But no one listened or understood that I had autism

It has been a long hard journey through life where one has never felt accepted or understood.

When I turned 48, I finally got the answer, but then it was too late

For everything I am now is what is written in my medical records

So I'm just a piece of paper! My words mean nothing !! For what is written is their truth

And I'm still struggling to get all the pieces together to make my life work again!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!