Leta i den här bloggen

söndag 15 november 2020

So where is anyone? where is the help?


The panic is growing !!

I do not know how or what to do

Who to talk to, where to turn

I get no answers, everyone gives different answers

It's an unsustainable situation where I have no control

I can not help him if I do not know how or where to turn

It is always the same where no one takes responsibility

Everyone refers to someone else and says they can do nothing

That it is not their job to decide who can help him

So where is anyone? where is the help when no one takes responsibility

It seems more that no one cares how serious the situation really is

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!