Leta i den här bloggen

söndag 29 november 2020

Living with emotional scars from the past!!


I sleep less and less !!

I try to get through the day without collapsing

I kick and abuse my inner self. To not show or react.

But inside I break !! I see all the abuse hear all the hurtful words over and over again

All memories all emotions the sexual exploitation the physical and mental abuse

The constant fear of never feeling safe or secure

To be raped daily and physically and mentally abused by flashbacks

Which is just as cruel and damaging as the day everything happened

Living with emotional scars from the past wound that never heals

Is the worst nightmare of all !!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!