Leta i den här bloggen

torsdag 19 november 2020

It's pretty weird that you still do not understand!!


As it is now!

And has been for months

This is exactly what you used against me

And That you still can not see the pattern scares me

I have said once I have said twice and a thousand times more

That he has always crashed and burned !!

But this time I'm afraid he'll never recover

All the stress.the anxiety and the constant fear

Which meant that he never gets any recovery or rest

He is trapped in a place where he does not feel safe

So how can you believe that something can change

It's pretty weird that you still do not understand

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!