Leta i den här bloggen

fredag 6 november 2020

It hurts to know that life will never be the same again!!


When the words disappear

When no one understands or sees

When the struggle to survive is all that is left.

Fear anxiety panic that only grows.

The screams that no one hears. The tears that no one sees.

I do not need more I do not have the strength anymore.

I just want to disappear. I just want to be free

I do not need more I need less

I need to cleanse my thoughts my wounds

Understand and accept that life will never be the same

I will never recover and get back that strength and energy

I once had

It hurts to know that life will never be the same again

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!