Leta i den här bloggen

lördag 29 augusti 2020

One two Three I know you know!

 


If you feel better about lying and denying!

To pretend nothing happened. Then Stay the fuck away from me!

You keep pushing it down my throat. Every fucking time you open your mouth

That it can not be! Have never happened you lie it can not be true

Open your fucking eyes and see reality! see what this life has done to me

Understand that I was raped, exploited, physically and mentally abused:

It's not me who lives denial! it's you! So emotionally cold apathetic and heartless!

So blinded by your own truth! You well aware of everything!

You're a fucking coward! you would not even dare to admit the truth

One two Three! I know you know the secret!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!