Leta i den här bloggen

tisdag 18 augusti 2020

Is there a cure for my illness?


life on the dark side!

I've passed through too many doors Too many places

I have tried everything! Home sweet suicide, pills drugs.

The demon alcohol whatever I could find to relieve the pain

I have wandered in dark alleys in search of self-destruction.

Looked for trouble just to be physically abused. Beaten black and blue!

Constantly looking for something whatever I could find.

A life still so devastating and degrading. A life without living

Too many opportunities have passed me by

Can something stop this madness or stop my suffering?

Is there a cure for my illness?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!