Leta i den här bloggen

onsdag 26 augusti 2020

One Past No Present!



I'm running from my ghosts!

For far too long I have been trying to escape my past

I have drowned in tears, suffocated by screams.

Hidden my anxiety behind masks, characters

Danced with the devil in a game of life and death.

I have survived too many deadly encounters

Always on the run from reality, myself my own life

A life I can not avoid or escape! A past that always catches up

live here and now what does that even mean? There is nothing here and now!

I'm still running from my own demonson! Always on the run from my inner self!

1 past no present! there is nothing else..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!